view cart

Special Use Permit Holders

Thank you for your interest in holding your event in Muir Woods National Monument. If you have been approved for a special park use permit you may enter the permit number given to you below to reserve group parking for your event.

If you have not yet been approved for a special use permit, please contact the Office of Special Park Uses at Golden Gate National Recreation Area before continuing below. Special use permits are required for events such as weddings and commercial photography and filming. Click here for more information.